Friday, January 12, 2007

PyCon and CodeMash

I'll be at PyCon, Feb. 23-25 in Dallas!


I'll also be at CodeMash in Sandusky!

CodeMash – I'll be there!

I've mentioned both these conferences, but this is a good time to remind you of both of them, because the early-bird PyCon registration is almost upon us (Jan. 15) and CodeMash itself is almost upon us.

After two conferences in two months, my employer will probably manacle me to the server for the rest of the year, but it'll be worth it. I'd been coy up until now as to whether I'd actually make it to these events; my personal schedule has been wildly chaotic. But now I've got reservations in hand, so I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time and don't forget to put in a good word for me at the PSF directors election ;-)